While I started my career as a soccer coach, I quickly learned that what I loved about coaching was the mental game. So I shifted gears and have spent the last 10 years helping individuals and teams improve their mental performance. As much as I love this work, I realized my services were neither sustainable nor widely accessible. I want to have a bigger impact than an outside consultant who only sees your team a few times per year. I now focus on empowering coaches to deliberately develop the mental toughness, resilience, and leadership of their athletes.Connect Me
Are my services right for you and your team?
- You believe mental training is important
- You want to help your team increase their mental strength or improve their mindset
- You want to help your captains become the great leaders you know they can be
- You're not exactly sure what content to present or how
- You don't have the time to develop the quality program you want to deliver
- You don't want to fully outsource this work, you want to be involved, have some influence, and be able to customize the content
If that's you, read on.
Imagine a training program that
- Is easy and quick to implement
- Is research-based and field-tested
- Breaks content into digestible elements
- Emphasizes tangible application of skills
- Includes a coaches guide to facilitating team conversations on each topic
- Fully digital training courses on mental performance, resilience, and leadership consisting of short videos and 1-page worksheets
- Coach facilitation guide for each course designed to prepare you to facilitate meaningful conversation
- Live coach support session to get you started and email/text support throughout
- Some coaches like to have me on a live virtual session with their teams to kickoff or wrap-up the training, but that's totally up to you
Six-week course introducing the concepts and skills that have an immediate and lasting impact.
Self-paced course guiding leaders to identify, define, and operationalize the type of leader they want to be.
Self-paced course developing tangible skills for facing adversity to thrive and not just survive hard times.
What makes me different from the rest?
- Scaled training with a personal connection
- I speak with each AD/Coach who wants to use my service. I want to make sure it's right for you and your team and that you're confident and supported while running it
- Years of in-person experience with teams of various levels and sports
- Primarily collegiate, some high school, and some semi-professional
- Soccer, lacrosse, hockey, swim & dive, Ultimate, multi-sport, cross country, track & field, and golf
- Research-based, high-level content delivered in an understandable, digestible, and relevant way
- Making good research interesting, understandable, and usable is my passion
- Committed to making mental training accessible to all
- Not sure you can afford the program? Contact me and let's talk!
- Want to donate to help fund program access for lower income / BIPOC teams? Contact me and let's talk!